My hope for working with young children is that I will be able to inspire others to advocate for young children. I believe that my role as an early childhood educator is to not only advocate for the children, but also the families that I serve.
My goal for working with young children is to continue my education in early childhood education and apply that knowledge in everything that I do. I will continue to work on my vision, and treat all children equitably.
I would like to take the time to say, "Thank you" to all of my colleagues for reading my blog, and discussion posts. I hope that I will see many of you in future classes. Good luck!
My goal for working with young children is to continue my education in early childhood education and apply that knowledge in everything that I do. I will continue to work on my vision, and treat all children equitably.
I would like to take the time to say, "Thank you" to all of my colleagues for reading my blog, and discussion posts. I hope that I will see many of you in future classes. Good luck!
Christelle,
ReplyDeleteI loved reading your post this quarter. Thanks for bein a great colleguae.