Saturday, June 30, 2012

Professional Contacts

This week has proved to be a difficult week in receiving responses to my requests for more information from leaders in early childhood education.  I have however, made attempts to contact individuals from around the world to gain a better understanding of ECE in their respective countries.

I have contacted the following organizations and individuals:

From the Global Alliance: NAEYC

Bosnia and HerzegovinaCenter for Educational Initiatives Step by Step
Radmila Rangelov- Jusovic
Email: radmila@costepbystep.ba

Canada
OMEP Comité national canadien
Canadian Child Care Federation
Yvonne Dionne
Email: ydionne@cccf-fcsge.ca

From UNICEF

Peru (Lima)

lima@unicef.org

Jamaica (Kingston)

kingston@unicef.org

Trinidad & Tobago

unicef@caribsurf.com




Australia (Sydney)

unicef@unicef.org.au

United Kingdom (London)

Helpdesk@unicef.org.uk


Additionally, I have signed up for newsletters from zerotothree.org

3 comments:

  1. I agree, I have had a challenging experience as well with trying to contact individuals. I see you have contacted many individuals; I hope that you have great success with reaching the individuals you contacted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea, I had a hard time picking the one I wanted. I hope I get some understanding from this because I have never did and thing like that. But I guess I will get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am waiting on responses from the organizations I contacted. I hope you hear back from some of them soon! It's very frustrating seeing that others are getting responses and I have not. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete