Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Supports

My support system is strong, in spite of the fact that it is small.  I am a Director of an early childhood education program.  I depend on my staff, especially my Assistant Director to help with many aspects of managing a center.  Professionally I have a strong support in my staff as well as my supervisor.  It is difficult to run a program without the help of others that understand and value the children we serve.  I find it refreshing to have these supports.  A few years ago, I didn't have such a supportive staff, and it became detrimental to my health, and the welfare of my program.

Personally, I have three strong support people in my life.  My husband Justin, my daughter Julianna, and my mother Jeanne.  All three of them have advocated for my health and welfare as well as encouraging me to continue my education.  Many times, I have thought about giving up.  However, with their love and support I have stayed committed to earning my Master's degree.

I know if I didn't have such a strong support system. I would struggle to get through my days.  The  world as I am used to would be very different.  Right now, besides wishing I won the Publisher's Clearinghouse sweepstakes, I am perfectly content in my life.  That ultimately is what life is all about.

5 comments:

  1. Christelle - It sounds like you have a marvelous support system! It really does help when you have great people behind you in making your decisions.I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christelle, It is wonderful that you have the support of your staff. There are so many directors who do not. It is also wonderful that you are not afraid to lean on your assistant when necessary. Even though your support system is small, it strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christtelle,

    The supports you have in your life seem very strong. If I did not have the support system that I have I would not be able to accomplish what I have.

    Best wishes,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is wonderful to have such great support systems in your life. They truly do so much for you. I know myself, and my life wouldn't be what it is without them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey christelle,
    you have a wonderful support system and it always shows.

    ReplyDelete