Saturday, May 12, 2012

Relationship Reflection

My Daughter Julianna & husband Justin

My daughter Julianna & Me
Relationships are vitally important in my life.  I have a small but tight-knit family.  My family consists of the following people...
My Baby

My Mom & daughter
My relationships with the few important people in my life have helped to develop my personality, and lifestyle.  My mother and I are very close.    We do everything together and speak on the phone at least 3-5 times per day.  She raised me on a teacher's income, and we struggled. I never wanted for anything, she inspired my love of education and children.

My husband and I met when I was 18 years old and a freshman at Penn State.  We got married 7 years later, and had a daughter 5 1/2 years after that.  We've been married eight years, and I believe we are soul mates.  My daughter Julianna is my heart and soul. My daughter was born in March 2009, nine weeks early weighing just 2 lbs. 12 oz, and measuring a mere 14 in. long.  Despite her early arrival, she has no lasting effects, besides being petite.  I have a few close friends and family that are a strong support system for me.  I was recently blessed with two godsons Caiden & Christopher, they are adorable.  Julianna considers them her little brothers and they adore her as well.  Then again, look at that face, who wouldn't???  

2 comments:

  1. Christelle,

    You are very blessed to have such a close knit and loving family. It makes all the difference knowing that you have loved ones in your life that care and support you unconditionally. Thank you for sharing.

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words Crystal. I really do love having my support system.

    ReplyDelete