Early Childhood education and the development of young children inspire me to work tirelessly to encourage better understanding of the importance of the field that I love.
Below you will find some of my favorite quotes about education, and the education of young children:
Below you will find some of my favorite quotes about education, and the education of young children:
- "Free the child's potential, and you will transform him into the world."- Maria Montessori
- "Tell me and I forget. Show me and I remember. Involve me and I understand."- Chinese proverb
- "To know how to suggest is the great art of teaching. To attain it we must be able to guess what will interest; we must learn to read the childish soul as we might a piece of music. Then, by simply changing the key, we keep up the attraction and vary the song."-Henri Frédéric Amiel
Christelle,
ReplyDeleteI love the last quote. It is a wonderful way to describe individualized planning - meeting specific needs. Makes me think of how you transpose a song - it is the same one in a different key. Same thing for teaching - conveying the same message in a different way to involve different kinds of learners. Thanks!