Sunday, March 3, 2013

Thank you!

Thank you everyone for spending time reading my posts and thoughts throughout this course.  I have taken a lot of the information and processed my skills personally and professionally.  I have enjoyed reading other colleagues' posts about their experiences.  I believe that I will continue to analyze my practices and work diligently towards effective collaboration and communication.  Again, thank you and I hope to see many of you in future courses!

4 comments:

  1. Christelle

    Wishing you much luck in your future courses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christelle, it was great reading your classroom discussions and your insights on the various topics. Thanks and all the best to you in your future courses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being such a wonderful colleague. I enjoyed all your post, you always put great thought into your work. Wish you the best throughout the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christelle, it has been a pleasure chatting with you and getting to know you during this course. Good luck to you!

    Take care,
    Cortnee :)

    ReplyDelete